Our centres create an environment that supports you in giving your child a positive start through their key formative years, going the extra mile in everything we do, from using fresh organic produce to having higher staff ratios and a “home away from home” look and feel.
We are proud to hold an Exceeding National Standards rating under the National Quality Framework.
Some of the key reasons families chose My Stepping Stones include:
• Higher staff ratios and only full time, permanent staff
• Low staff turnover
• Freshly prepared meals using fresh organic produce
• School Readiness and Transition to School program
• Parent information evenings including guest experts in areas such as nutrition, speech therapy, dentistry, parenting experts and more
• Diverse programs which include incursions and excursions as well as many special occasion celebrations
• Fun and exciting programs including music, languages, yoga and sport programs
• Comprehensive orientation process
• Daily communication about children’s activities and learning as well as formal developmental summaries and parent teacher interviews
We believe that by developing an open, honest and professional culture, we will build a happy community. We commit ourselves to having a plan for continuous improvement, in consultation with the children, their families, educators and the community.