Here’s a unique opportunity to shop for local art & handmade gifts direct from the makers in Marrickville. Over 2 days.
Fri 3 Dec, 3-7pm + Sat 4 Dec, 9-3pm
Experience a unique type of market at the brand new Saywell Gallery in Marrickville. Located in the heart of Sydney's quirky, creative and craft beer precinct.
We've assembled 12 of Sydney's finest artisans and artists to trade at 'Reunited' Artisans Market.
- Bespoke sunglasses & eyewear, handmade by the designer in Marrickville
- Marrickville grown & produced spirit condiments & ginger beer
- Inner West made ceramics with style by Kim & Mavis from Tochi Creative
- Handmade silver jewellery & objects inspired by the sea
- Modernist & vibrant abstract prints & paintings by Emilio Frank Design
- Hand screen printed home textile products, printed by the designer in Marrickville
- Quirky, Inner West relevant tees for all ages by Wellspotted
- Woven, one-off pieces by indigenous artist Sheriden Bird
For more details of the stall holder line up please follow us on Instagram @saywellgallery #reunitedatsaywell
We're located close to Black Market Coffee and Stockade Brewery. Baba's Place is just around the corner and Marrickville Bowlo is a 5 minute walk. Ample parking is available on Saywell Street. Sydenham Railway Station is a 7 minute walk and bus services on Sydenham Rd are a 5 minute walk.
Wheelchair access is available to the ground floor market stalls only as the main gallery space is located 2 flights of stairs. Service dogs are welcome.
We ask that you wear a mask and check in on arrival where you will receive a warm welcome. See you at Saywell Gallery!
8 Saywell St, Marrickville NSW 2204