Barking Owl Communications is looking for an Administration Assistant/Office manager to join its growing Glebe nest.This boutique travel and lifestyle PR company is seeking an organised multi-tasker to support the team and keep things running smoothly.
This is a part-time/casual role, working 3 days a week, preferably Wednesday, Thursday, Friday however we can be flexible for the right person. Ideally you would be onsite in our Glebe office most of the time.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing all aspects of general administration and the smooth running of the office
· Provide PR admin support for each client. This includes recording in google docs activity such as media mentions, media stays and event management.
· Assisting in the management of media stays and events
· Creating client reports in Powerpoint
· Updating Spreadsheets
· Liasing with couriers when required
· Greeting visitors
· Filing and archiving
· Assisting with special events or other ad hoc activities
You will ideally have:
Experience with using Microsoft Office in particular Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
Excellent communication and organizational skills
the right to work in Australia
a sense of humour
If you enjoy working in a friendly atmosphere and possess the listed skills, please send your CV promptly to firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd love to talk to you soon.