· Efficiently process accounts payable, receivable and Payroll
· Strong Debtor management to minimize the value of accounts receivable
· Provide accounts administrative support to other areas of the business as required
· Perform accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll duties
· Process daily cash, cheque and EFT and credit card receipts
· Debtor control and follow up collection activity
· Account Receivable and Payable reconciliations
· Reconciliations, reporting and payment of employee expenses
· Issue petty cash for authorised expenditure and reconcile on a regular basis
· Undertake banking on a daily basis
· Clear post office boxes on a daily basis
· Issue statements, invoices and credit notes as required
· Consistent communication with Directors / Sales Reps / Customer Service in regards to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Produce reports as daily / monthly and as required to support all avenues of the business
· End of Month processes & reporting.
· Support for End of Financial Year preparation, processes & reporting.
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
· Keep up with financial policies, regulations and legislations
& Other adhoc duties as assigned
Young & Rashleigh Wine Merchants
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.