· Position requires 30 to 38 hours per week. We are looking for atleast one person but will consider applicants looking for part time work by hiring 2 people.
Roxcel Australasia, imports and exports, paper packaging in shipping containers.
Our customers are printers and converters who print & develop packaging that consumers come into contact through department stores, e-commerce deliveries and the food sector.
About the role
Working alongside a Sydney based Managing Director to support colleagues in Melbourne and Brisbane, the duties include:
· Checking accurately documentation for import and export
· Tracking orders from placement to delivery
· Liaising with customers and suppliers on the status of orders via email & verbally
· Plus lots of variety
About the person
· Strong attention to detail
· Customer service focus
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills
· Can do attitude is more important than experience
What you will gain from the role
· Experience in global supply chain including logistics, import and export of containers
· Experience in international business and global currencies
· Work in contemporary office space with flexibility for healthy work life balance
If you are interested in hearing more please phone Chris on 0434 688 447 or submit your resume to email@example.com letting us know who many hours and days you are looking to work per week.
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.