· Leading Fine Wine Distributor
· Great team, great office culture
· Casual position 4 to 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
· $24.00 to $28.00 / hour + super merit based
This is your opportunity to get a start in the vibrant and dynamic wine industry, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic trainee candidate to join our sales & sales admin support team, learning the ropes to become essential support to our busy Sales & Management Team.
Your day to day responsibilities will build up to include, but not be limited to;
- Management of office sample room, & bulk orders out of the office
- Management of Point-of-Sale material
- Accurate stock movement recording
- Processing daily orders from the external Warehouse
- Supporting Customer Service team
- Postage of samples & stock as required.
- Taking inbound calls from company sales representatives
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting any escalated queries
- Assisting sales team with their individual market needs
- Assist with organising trade events & promotional activities.
- Data entry
The successful candidate will possess the following.
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and experience working on purchasing databases is desirable though not essential as you will be trained on our in house system.