· Making outbound calls to seniors, providing first in class customer service and booking appointments with our Experienced Brokers.
· Responding to inbound calls & email enquiries.
· Engaging in pre-interview discussions, qualifying clients through to appointment.
· Educate clients on basic mortgage concepts.
· Have meaningful & pleasant conversations with our customers.
· Sending follow up emails where required.
· Calling existing clients through our database.
· Providing clients with referral partner solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Background in mortgages / financial services highly advantageous.
· Life experience
· Warm phone manner
· 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role/industry
· Would suit someone with financial services, Contact Centre experience.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Organised and able to meet targets & deadlines.
· Proficiency in Zoho CRM or similar also welcome
8 hour shift Monday to Friday (full time, permanent)
$60,000 per year plus performance bonus'
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.