WMRR is the national peak body for the waste and resource recovery industry in Australia. We are currently growing and we are looking for a high energy, meticulous, and proven self-starter with exemplary people and organisational skills, to assist with delivering an EXPO that promotes the use of recycled content in products.
This role would ideal for a mum that wants to work school hours that has exceptional events and conference organisation and delivery experience.
The role will work to identify appropriate exhibitors across Australia, assist with developing a programme to complement the exhibition, prepare communication and advertising, contact speakers, manage budget and logistics.
Qualifications & experience
· Event coordination and delivery experience of 3 years or greater
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent ability to multitask and demonstrated self starter
· Demonstrated time/project management skills
· High attention to detail
· Sound decision making skills
· Demonstrated negotiation skills
· Ability to delegate and assign tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Advanced computer skills
We are a small but growing team making a big difference and if you are passionate about both your job and sustainability, and you’d like to work with like-minded people in a fun office in the inner west (Glebe), then this may just be the job for you.